Monday, May 21, 2007

Incredible Hulk Chin

A Guy on the tram tonight was smashed out of his mind from solvents he had been hitting hard at the stop for at least the 15 mins I was waiting. His chin was all green from sucking from the bag which looked pretty funny and pathetic.

Once on the tram he became highly irritable, wandering up and down the aisles begging and leering at womenfolk. Switching between anger and delerium within seconds and back again.

At the stop just before mine he lost his balance and fell all over me with his filthy green stained body. With the reaction speed of a ninja using my library book filled bag I foisted him off me sending him tumbling off kilter into the stairwell on the opposite side of the tram. Smacko! His head cracked into the closed tram door and after a couple rubs of his head he just lies there grinning.

The coffee-fueled rage in my head says, "Finish the job! put his head through the window!" The real life me leaps off at the next stop and never looks behind.


1 comment:

jplynn said...

I read this on the radio.