Sunday, June 3, 2007

Sunday

Slept for 16 hours straight yesterday. Woke up feeling fab today.

Currently on the edge of the verge of employment. If this week goes swell I should be gainfully employed for several weeks.

Am compiling the pieces of a Wendy & Warlord opus, Wendy & Warlord Make Revenge, and also hope to have a bash at a Wendy 2D stop animation before the week is out.

Since I destroyed 2 Metlink cards by accident the other week, I'm not currently paying to use the public transport. Starting from today I've recouped $6.20 from what I lost in the great washout.

Fagan proudly informed me he's saved $150 on public transport since he got here, I dont think I'll make it that far but If I can make back the $42 or so dollars I carelessly destroyed I'll be happy.

It's not dishonesty it's enterprise and principal.

No comments: