Sunday, September 30, 2007

Animals at the Zoo






Went to the Zoo a couple weeks ago. It was pretty sad, some animals were perched as high as they could get in their enclosures I think in a bid to escape. Some lay about or paced like they were just waiting to die. i guess for some endangered animals it's in their best interests to be in captivity but gee it seems a cruel life to live in a small cage for your whole existence. Some enclosures seem really small compared to the size of the animals. The Gorilla's were frighteningly human and one of them stared at me quite a bit. I think he was reading my thoughts but after a while he realised the futility of reading my mind.

After a couple hours there I started to think about what would happen to these animals after a major world changing event like what will be happening in 2012. Someone would need to carefully free these animals otherwise they will starve in their enclosures cause I'm sure all the keepers will take off or be dead.

This could be my mission. I've often thought if there was a zombie outbreak it would be up to me to cut through all the number 8 fences in NZ to free all the livestock from starvation trapped in paddocks on farms.

For this task I will need a Battle Truck. I've already started saving.

No comments: