Sunday, September 6, 2009

Megaheroes

Upcoming Megaheroes show at The High Seas in Auckland Friday 9th Oct. Megaheroes is a duo I'm in with Ryan , unfortunately we don't play very often cause I moved to a different country. When I left New Zealand I sent him a self help list of things to help him 'be less of a failure at life'. He replied with a list for me, 'How to be less of a fag'. Touche mister.


One of the funniest things ever was after a show in Wellington we were sharing a room with MC Stormtroopa who was sleeping in the corner. Ryan grabbed a marker pen and drew an amazing portrait of Spongebob Squarepants on MC Stormtroopa's naked back. Rendering Spongebob with brilliant speed and accuracy he then added the cherry, a great big dick descending towards Spongebob's eager face. As the last lines swirled into place MC Stormtroopa woke up and we ran outside giggling.


No comments: