Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Neighbours Try To Make Me Seem Worse Than I Really Am

A couple weeks ago some metal stands turned up on the footpath outside my place. I had no idea where they came from but guessed soemone had dumped them there. Recently I saw a bloke walking towards my place from the across the road neighbours with a metal stand. I was on my way out but when I returned this was waiting for me:

The across the road neighbours are bringing their junk and leaving it outside my place rather than their own! I mentioned it to my housemates and they thought it was me pulling junk out of my Tardis room. Damn it all! Later that night I enlisted the help of a local ninja and I dumped it back on their driveway. I'd love to have seen their faces when they realised their sneaky plan had been foiled!

No comments: