Monday, June 6, 2011

Monday 6th June


Picked up a few books for ten clams at the local Salvation Army. One of the better Salvo's for books and comics in Melbourne, I pop in two or three times a week and find all sorts of treasures. I have a few Murray Ball collections of work pre: Footrot Flats so was delighted to find his Bruce the Barbarian book. A three clam copy of the complete Persepolis will make a good gift for someone. Two Astro Boy Tezuka collections from Dark Horse, the stories don't appeal much to me, I prefer his Buddha and Black Jack series but I had to buy these for a pittance of clams to look at the art. Also could not resist grabbing an ACE double sci-fi book with a novel by Dean R. Koontz backed with Susan K. Putney

These two songs from the Footrot Flats Movie are fantastic! What a great film too. 





My dad  looks like one of THE HERBS as kids would constantly point out to me when I was a youngster.

Here is a sleep Budget I made a few years ago to get a project finished on a tight deadline.

 Here is a picture of me dressed up as a bunny rabbit.


This is what white people in Melbourne are talking about at the moment.



No comments: